You have been looking forward to it ? Here it is … The
update for the 5th division “CFA2” on
Manager-Online in the v1.0 !
It follows the pyramid organisational structure of the French
championship and for the first time clubs are entering the French Cup
(CDF) and League Cup (CDL) competitions according to their divisions!
- 1.0 Version launched 8th november, 2016
- 2.0 Version launched 10th november, 2016
- Compatible with the last version of Football Manager 16.3.1
- Be careful, you have to start a new game to have access to the update.
RECOMMANDED OPTIONS FOR THE CREATION OF THE GAME :
- NOVEL : French Cup : clubs enter the competition according to their divisions (Ex: L1 clubs take part in the competition in 1/32-finals)
- NOVEL : French Cup: if there is a 2-division difference between two teams, the
smaller will automatically host the match (as in reality)
- NOVEL : League Cup :clubs also enter this competition according to their divisions
- Some missing teams were created with their own colours and
stadiums (but the players were not, you may understand that it takes
too much time)
- The pyramid organisational structure of the French championship is the real one:
- Ligue 1
- Ligue 2
- CFA (4 playable groups made of 16 clubs)
- CFA 2 (8 groups made of 14 clubs)
- Not any teams or players had been modified or added.
- The Ligue 1 fixtures is like the real one (teams host every two matches)
- NEW : Fine of 80 € and 230 € by yellow and red card until National.
- NEW : Fine of 15 € and 30 € by yellow and red card from the CFA.
- NEW (BÊTA) : Geographical draw option for the French Cup in order to limit travel costs for low teams before professional teams enter in Cup.
- NEW : The French Overseas Territory are in the French Cup.
- NEW : True
rules for loans and transfers (restrictions and quotas and the transfer
window period with addition of transfer out mercato (joker, seriously
injured during national team matches, etc.).Respected winter break.
HOW TO INSTALL TO FM17:
- Don’t use Real Fixtures
- Disabled Do not Add Key Staff
- Add players to Playable Teams (In order not to have unavailable players)
- Play with a large or huge database
- Add an extended database (All the French players/divisions)
- NEW : You can download this tool and not to have to tick all the boxes : CFA2MO tool, put it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\db setups and follow this help
- Move the downloaded .fmf folder file to:
- Windows : Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data
- MAC : Users/"Name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data
- Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already
- Run Football Manager 2017 and start new save with this database enabled.
Credits : Sanglier_Lorrain, Beny62 & Aldav for Manager-Online (www.manager-online.fr)
UPDATE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE WORKSHOP
File Size: 34,79 KB